Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
For this week’s Tuesday, we’re listing the top ten books we’d like Santa to bring for us. Luckily for me, I have a Goodreads shelf for that, so it shouldn’t be too hard to pick out ten. No, who am I kidding – I’d love to have every single book on that shelf right now. I’m going to cheat and include the books that aren’t out yet, because I certainly wouldn’t mind Santa bringing me those! So, in no particular order:
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor. I need that book, like NOW. I recently reread Days of Blood & Starlight, and my need has only intensified since then. I cannot wait to see how the series ends!
- The Raven Boys III by Maggie Stiefvater. It doesn’t have a title or a cover, but I am dying for it.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I’ve been waiting for my friend to be done with her copy for months now. Argh!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. This sounds so good, and some of my favourite reviewers say it’s great. Can’t wait till it’s out!
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I really love The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks, and We Were Liars is supposed to be great.
- Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block. I love fairy stories, and this is supposed to be so good.
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carrigher. I remember when cartoons or something based on this series went insane on Tumblr, and everyone was wondering where they were from. This looks like a fun read!
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. This is probably the book I’m waiting for.
- The Demon’s Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan. I so badly need to finish this series!
- Kin by Holly Black. You can never go wrong with Holly. Ever.