Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This list could probably be endless, but here are some of my favourite bookish Halloween costume ideas.
- Karou from Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Blue hair, hamsas, and equipped with badassery.
- Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles. Android fabulousness!
- Finley from Steampunk Chronicles, because you get the hair colour and the corset.
- Kaye from Modern Faerie Tales. Although the green skin might be hard…
- Luna Lovegood! Complete with the radish earrings – or was it turnip? Time for a Harry Potter reread.
- Lirael from Abhorsen, because the costume would be so fun to work with.
- Any one of the Sand Snakes from A Song of Ice and Fire. Heart eyes!
- Fox from Mirrorworld.
- Captain Holly Short from Artemis Fowl, aka my childhood hero.
- Edward Cullen!
Or am I?
- Nancy Drew. Admit it, that would be cool.
Are you sporting a bookish costume this Halloween? What do you plan on going as?