Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I’m definitely a reread kind of person. I’ll constantly be coming back to some of my favourite reads. That being said, I really feel awful about delaying my new to-reads in favour of a reread. If only there was more time – said every bibliophile ever.
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. There is never a time I don’t wish I was reading this book.
- Gone by Michael Grant. I really need to get back to the kind of books that had me weeping at 3 am.
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. Because this was a nice book in a nice series and I still love Julie Kagawa’s writing.
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. Another one of those books I’m constantly pulled back to.
- Angelfall by Susan Ee. Because Angelfall. Duhh.
- The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross. This book’s stun-gun effect on me was one of a kind. Gimmeh again.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I don’t think I need a reason for this.
I’m really squeeing over 2012 books, aren’t I? Teehee.
- The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer. Heck, I miss this series.
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. So I can read the next one without getting too mixed up.
- Heist Society by Ally Carter. I miss these books so much!
Are you a rereader? If yes, what books are you planning on rereading soon?