Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I think I definitely widened my reading spectrum this year in terms of authors. Here’s my top ten new authors for this year.
- Rosamund Hodge. When you have a debut as whoa as Cruel Beauty, you know I’m gonna be all over that.
- Danielle L. Jensen. I adored Stolen Songbird!
- Marie Rutkoski. You’ve heard me gush about the Winner’s trilogy enough to know all about this.
- Scott Lynch. Question: why did I wait so long to read The Lies of Locke Lamora? Answer: who even knows.
- Sarah Ockler. Her books are adorable.
- Rachel Hartman. Seraphina. I need say no more.
- Victoria Schwab. Vicious!
- Cassandra Rose Clarke. Thank you for turning the android cliché on its head.
- Christa Desir. Her books are so powerful, raw, and absolutely unflinching.
- Leah Raeder. Anyone who’s read her will know what I mean.
How many awesome new authors did you discover this year?