Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I’m normally not a resolution kind of person, but I thought there are first times for everything. Here are my bookish and non-bookish resolutions for next year. I will:
- Blog at least thrice a week, and stick to it. Which I never manage to keep to. Oops.
- Review at least twice a week.
- Up my NetGalley feedback ratio – it’s at a miserable rate right now.
- Read at least 50 of the already-published books on my TBR list.
- Read Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas because it has been sitting on my shelf for a year.
- Make regular visits to the secondhand bookstore.
- Write at least one piece a week, fiction or poetry or whatever.
- Take editing and critiquing very seriously.
- Get more physical copies of books.
- Use the Kindle more.
What are your resolutions for next year?