Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
My neverending to-read list means that there are far too many releases I meant to read but never got around to. 2014 was unfortunately no exception to that rule. (I even have some 2013 releases I haven’t read yet!) Here are some books I was actually dying to get my hands on last year – and should really get around to reading.
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. Contrary to all my crazed promises, I did not read this the moment it came out. I did not read it at all! And I still need to.
- Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas. After reading her adorable debut I told myself I had to read this one. You can guess how that went.
- The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross. The conclusions to one of my favourites!
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes. I think I’ll read this one soon – and hopefully it won’t be the trainwreck that the previous one was.
- Split Second by Kasie West. I loved the first one! Kind of forgot about the sequel though.
- Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. Again, a conclusion I’ve been waiting for forever.
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater. Why haven’t I read this, anyway?
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith. It’s probably cute but also very, very sad. Why haven’t I read it? *shrugs*
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy. A sickness book that isn’t cheesy and melodramatic? Yes.
- Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick. History!
Did you manage to read all of the 2014 releases you were looking out for? Which ones are still gathering dust on your to-read list?