Hello and welcome to the second edition of monthly books to look out for! This February, we have some verrrry yummy titles releasing, including much-awaited The Ruby Circle, the last Bloodlines novel! Here’s a list; debut novels are starred.
- Feb 3rd: I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. I’ve heard great things about this!
- Feb 5th: The Sin Eater’s Daughter* by Melinda Salisbury. This one caught my eye from the start, and ARC reviews are full of good news!
- Feb 10th: Red Queen* by Victoria Aveyard. Some people loved this debut – others, not so much. I can’t wait to see which way it goes for me.
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. After the unimpressive previous book, this book needs to be brilliant to end Bloodlines well for me.
- My Heart and Other Black Holes* by Jasmine Warga. This sounds gut-wrenching. Sign me up!
- Feb 17th: The Distance Between Lost and Found* by Kathryn Holmes. This sounds so, so interesting. I have to get my hands on it!
- Feb 24th: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. Such an amazing premise. I read an ARC of this, and my review will be out closer to the release date.