Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
With my towering TBR pile the way it is – i.e., towering – there are always those series that I never find time to catch up on. Here they are (and I’m sure listing them out will make me feel extremely guilty).
- Théâtre Illuminata by Lisa Mantchev. I really liked the first two books, but I can never get around to the third!
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown. Yup, I haven’t even finished the series I raved about. Shame.
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. Heck, I even own the book I stopped before.
- Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross. Just the last book to go on this… and yet.
- Septimus Heap by Angie Sage. This series was part of my post-Potter recovery, and I still have to read the last one. For childhood!
- The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater. I raved about Sinner too, and I was so excited for it, and… I still haven’t read it.
- Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore. At this rate, I probably won’t finish this series.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West. And there’s only two books in it!
- The Lotus War by Jay Kristoff. …Sorry?
- The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan. I really have no excuses here.
And there you have it – the list of guilt.