Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
There are certain author combinations that’d just blow your mind. Here are pairs of authors who would make my life if they wrote a book together.
- Laini Taylor & Holly Black. All the darkness of Holly, all the gorgeous prose of Laini? Uh, yes. Bonus points if it’s a book about fae!
- Scott Lynch & Joe Abercrombie. Yeah, it’d be an amazing fantasy world, and I probably wouldn’t survive reading it because of… the humour. It would literally kill me.
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes & Ally Carter. It’d be too much badassery. Way too much. Amazing.
- Tana French & Gillian Flynn. This would possibly produce the best mystery since Agatha Christie. Hello, Poirot.
- Leah Raeder & Christa Desir. Alert, my body is not ready.
- Rachel Hartman & Catherynne Valente. Or, how to make the Fairyland series more adorable than it already is. Seriously, these two would produce the most adorable YA known to mankind.
What author duos are you dying to see?