Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
These are my most anticipated reads for the first half of next year. As always, be sure to check out the Goodreads list for 2016 YA releases!
- My Name Is Everett by Dahlia Adler. “A contemporary YA standalone featuring a boarding school, some hilarious characters, and at least one really, really good kiss.” Yes, thanks. (June 28)
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater. The conclusion to The Raven Cycle; I am so not ready. (April 26)
- The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Sequel to The Fixer, yes! (June 7)
- The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas. The Prep School Confidential author is back with a much darker mystery. (April 19)
- Remembrance by Meg Cabot. Right in the childhood! This better be good, Meg. (February 2)
- Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky. This doesn’t sound like anything I’ve ever read before…and I’m 90% sure I’m going to love it. (February 23)
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski. I can’t even begin to imagine what sort of crazy things the conclusion to the Winner’s Trilogy will bring us. (March 29)
- After the Woods by Kim Savage. I cannot wait for this one. (February 23)
- The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine. Look, after all this time, I’m still a sucker for fairytale retellings. (February 16)
- The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude. This is so up my alley. (May 3)
Which 2016 releases are you eyeing shamelessly?