Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
TBR pile hits the roof, and these are the unfortunate books that I didn’t have time for in 2015. I’m sorry. I’m coming to love you.
- Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler. I was dying (still am) to read this, but I just couldn’t find the time!
- Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith. I even wrote a Waiting on Wednesday post about this, but…
- Madly by Amy Alward. It sounded so adorable, and yet…
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. Heard so many good things about this one!
- Ink and Ashes by Valynne E. Maetani. Ditto.
I’m pretty confident that I can squeeze them in for this year, though. Here’s to hoping! Which books did you have to save for later last year?